Access $5,000 – $150,000
Business line of credit
Never worry about cashflow again with a true revolving line of credit.
Be approved for $5,000 – $150,000
Manage fluctuations in your cash flow by dipping into your fund’s facility and only pay interest on what you use, for as long as you use it. That’s why, with a UCapital line of credit, you can focus on running your business without worrying about daily finances.
Use a line of credit for:
- Urgent stock purchases
- Managing cash flow
- BAS payments
- Covering staff wages
- Managing seasonal fluctuations
Fast and Simple Application Process
Apply now for a business line of credit
What our customers have to say
Our loan terms are between 3 and 24 months. Most loans are paid back within 12 months. Some customers like to keep their weekly costs down, so they spread their payments over 12 months or more.
A UCapital business loan is right for you when you:
- Need money quickly
- Can’t get a loan from the bank because you:
- Don’t have property to attach as security
- Don’t want to attach your home as security
- Have reached your overdraft limit
- Have a default against your name
For loans less than $150,000:
- Your driver license number
- Your ABN
- 6 months bank statements or BSB and Account number for online applications
For loans between $150,000-$300,000 we will also need:
- YTD Financials
- Previous FY Financials
We offer daily, weekly and fortnightly repayment schedules. There are no hidden fees and you will know upfront exactly how repayments will be made.
We aim to approve loans in five working days or less. Sometimes it takes less than 24 hours.
We offer alternative business loans of up to $300,000. The maximum amount you can borrow is based on the specific circumstances of your business.
The loan can be used for any business purpose. Our clients typically use their business loan:
- To expand
- To increase revenue
- To improve efficiency
- To decrease costs
- As working capital when many bills are due at once
To qualify for a business loan you need to:
- Be an Australian permanent resident or citizen with active ABN
- Be trading for at least 6 months (3 months if you purchased an existing business)
- Have regular cash flow
The interest rate on our loans depends on the health of your business and its cashflow. When we have the details in your application, we’ll be able to tell you how much you can borrow and the total amount you’ll have to pay back, including fees and interest.