Our online application Form should take you about 10 minutes to complete.
Our loan terms are between three and 12 months, but typically our loans run between six and nine months. Most loans are paid back within six months. Some customers like to pay back early, and there is sometimes a discount for doing so. Other customers like to keep their weekly costs down, so they spread their payments over 12 months.
A UCapital short-term business loan is right for you when you:
- Need money quickly — we approve loans in three to seven working days
- Can’t get a loan from the bank because you:
- Don’t have property to attach as security
- Don’t want to attach your home as security
- Have reached your overdraft limit
- Have a default against your name
- No documentation or low documentation
- Can’t wait or go through a lengthy application process
We’ll need to know who you are. A driver’s licence is usually enough. And we’ll need an idea of how your business is going.
For loans between $5,000 and $50,000, we’ll look at your last three months’ bank statements.
For loans between $50,000 and $250,000, we’ll look at:
- Your last three to six months’ bank statements
- Your most recent financials, receivables, etc.
- Agreed repayments are made daily Monday through Friday or once a week
- A percentage of credit card/EFTPOS transactions is automatically paid towards the loan
We aim to approve loans in five working days or less. Sometimes it takes less than 24 hours.
We offer short-term unsecured business loans of up to $250,000. The maximum amount you can borrow is based on the revenue and cashflow of your business.
The loan can be used for any business purpose. Our clients typically use their short-term business finance:
- To grow
- To increase revenue
- To improve efficiency
- To decrease costs
- As working capital when many bills are due at once
To qualify for a short-term business loan you need to have at least:
- A business more than 12 months old
- Turnover of more than $5,000 per month
- Regular cash flow (daily, weekly or monthly)
The interest rate on our loans depends on the health of your business and its cashflow. When we have the details in your application, we’ll be able to tell you how much you can borrow and the total amount you’ll have to pay back, including fees and interest.
Never Offered Before Promotion
Get Funded between 15 May and 30 June and enjoy a payment holiday until 3 July 2017*