In a world of economic uncertainties, being a skilled business owner is a good way to make a solid living. Whether you are a carpenter, plumber, electrician, house painter, or work in hospitality, you can count on your skills and your knowledge of your craft to ensure a stable income for yourself.
Needless to say, when you break out on your own as a business operator, you’re also choosing the life of a business owner. It doesn’t matter if you opt to operate as a sole trader or to set up your business as a company, you’re going to have financial obligations either way. For most industry business owners, the simplest way to finance the needs of their business is by getting a loan from a bank. But how do you obtain the financing that your venture requires if you don’t have the documentation or the collateral that many financial institutions ask for? In this regard, a short-term unsecured business loan from UCapital can help you immensely.
Some common industries we loan to:
- Hospitality: Restaurants and Cafes
- Services: Fitness Industries, Transport
- Professional Services: Hair and Beauty
- Tradies: Electricians, Plumbing, Builders
Finance for Tradies: Get the Loan You Need, Pronto
At UCapital, we understand how tradesmen work and do business. We know for a fact that you can’t get the job done if you don’t have the funds to buy the tools, equipment, vehicle, or machinery that your craft requires. Maybe you need money in order to buy sewing machines for your design house, or a gym loan to finance the expansion of your fitness centre. Or perhaps you just need the cash in order to ride out a temporary financial difficulty.
Whatever your requirement, UCapital is prepared to provide you get the fund you need for your business. Here is why tradies love our short-term industry loans:
- Our loans are unsecured. We don’t require you to put up a valuable asset—like your family home—as security.
- Our industry and corporate loans are approved within 3 to 7 days. Sometimes, it takes less than 24 hours.
- You can get a loan even if you have bad credit rating, have a default against your name, or have reached your overdraft limit.
- No complicated paperwork needed. We won’t require you to submit financials or BAS for loans under $50,000.
Apply for a Short-Term Industry Loan and Grow Your Business
As an experienced provider of business loans for tradespersons, UCapital takes a personalised approach to lending and helping tradies of any profession. If you need an unsecured business loan of between $5,000 and $250,000, you can count on us to afford you a loan product with payment terms that are tailored to your needs.
Get in touch with us today by calling 1300 123 455. Our loan experts are experienced when it comes to assisting clients from Sydney, New South Wales, and elsewhere in Australia. You may also apply for a loan online. It only takes about 10 minutes to complete the application form.